On this section of the site, you can find the following:
- Links to the installation code for the open source software that we work with in the course.
- Additional tutorials on the various technologies that are discussed.
- The list of text corpora may be helpful for you when you begin to compile your own text corpus for this course.
- A bibliography on text mining, divided into categories.
- The DTDP file repository is a list of all the texts and all the code that will be discussed during the course.